Topics covered will include:
● What is Security of Security?
● Integration of shared technology and cloud solutions across city-wide systems
● How to effectively navigate security systems to manage alarms and devices
● Improving security of corporate assets, people, and information through video surveillance, analytics, and evidence management
● Reality check on the current state of security affairs
● The collision course of physical security with IT security
SECURITY OF SECURITY ROADSHOW
DATE AND TIME
Wednesday May 3rd, 2017
8:30 - 12:00 PM
20 E Chestnut St
Chicago, IL 60611
Attendees will also:
● Share insights and best practices in an open forum with their peers
● Discuss in detail the impact of the changing landscape on your security operations
● Learn how to leverage your existing system and infrastructure to improve business operational efficiency
SECURITY OF SECURITY
How Practitioners Can Ensure the Safety of Corporate Networks
Presented by Security Management Magazine and Genetec
How safe are the security systems and services connected to your company’s network?
In October of 2016, the Mirai botnet—consisting of at least a 500,000 global IoT devices like DVRs and surveillance cameras—mounted DDoS attacks on 18 data centers throughout the world, disrupting tens of millions of IP addresses, and downing access to brand-name Internet services, including Twitter, Amazon, Spotify, and Netflix.
Now, a panel of experts, including technology providers, end users, and thought leaders, are coming together in an exclusive session to discuss the ways security professionals can contribute to the overall cyber health of an organization.
Copyright 2015. ASIS Chicago Chapter. All Rights Reserved.