Hello ASIS Chicago Members:
ASIS International is seeking to engage more young members into the society and strengthen the security profession for the future. As part of these initiatives, the Young Professionals Council is pleased to announce the continuation of the Young Professionals Seminar Experience. This award recognizes three outstanding young professionals—early in their security careers—and provides an opportunity to attend the ASIS International Seminar & Exhibits in Dallas, TX. September 25-28, 2017.
How to Apply: This year, we are offering two exciting ways to apply!
1. Complete application with typed personal statement (500-1,000 words).
2. Complete the application with a personal video message (2-5 minutes in length)
Please complete this application, inclusive of the personal statement, and submit NO LATER THAN June 5, 2017 by email to: Valerie O (email@example.com) or mail at: ASIS International, 1625 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
• ASIS member in good standing.
• Not have received a monetary ASIS International-sanctioned award within the past year.
• Not a previous Seminar Experience Winner.
• Must be 40 years of age or younger.
Winners will be selected based on (1) meeting eligibility requirements, (2) accomplishments, (3) ASIS involvement, (4) evidence of professional development efforts, and (5) need expressed in the application. A panel of industry professionals will review all applications. Winners will be notified by email on, or before, July 10, 2017.
Selected applicants will receive:
• One complimentary All-Access Pass to 63rd ASIS International Annual Seminar & Exhibits (ASIS 2017), Sept 25 –28 in Dallas, TX, USA.
• Lodging for four nights (Sunday – Wednesday)
• Airfare voucher or credit (not to exceed $500)
• Recognition throughout the Seminar and ASIS TV interview
• One President’s reception ticket
• One Opening Night Celebration ticket
Please find the application at the below link:
Copyright 2017. ASIS Chicago Chapter. All Rights Reserved.